We would like to give special thanks to our grassroots sponsors who allowed us to kickstart the association and move forward with our community partners and members. Thank you for supporting your local trails!
Sponsors and Partners
Our goal is to make a positive impact on the local community by providing the citizens of Fort Bend county a network of multi-use trails that are safe, fun, challenging, and accessible to users of all ages. The cost of building and maintaining natural surface trails- which includes licenses, insurance coverage, materials, tool, equipment, signage, and other operational expenses quickly absorbs any available association funds provided by paid membership dues. Sponsor and partner contributions bring us much closer to making our goals attainable. They are crucial to the continuing success of our association. Show your customers that you care about mountain biking in the community and support its growth, progression and acceptance. Please join us, the Fort Bend Mountain Bike Association, so we may all reach our goals together. To find out how you can contribute, please read below and contact us at info@FBMBA.org.
Now accepting 2021 Sponsors Click below for details about sponsorship levels
- Medium logo in the middle of membership shirts
- Every new or returning member receives a free shirt each year.
- Medium linked logo at top of Sponsors page on website. Room for company description, information, and member discounts.
- 2 grouped “Blue Trail Sponsors” ads
- Facebook admins will allow 8 promotions per year on “Sugar Land MTB”
- Case by case basis
- Medium linked logo at base of Sponsors page on website. Room for company description, information, andmember discounts.
- ~1,500 website visits per month
- Free promotion during fundraising events associated with your company.
- Via email to our 300 member list serve
- Will allow regular promotions on Sugar Land MTB Facebook and FBMBA Facebook pages during promotion time period.